THOMAS Recruitment are working closely with their manufacturing client to recruit experienced Dispatch/Warehouse Operatives to join their team based in Pontyclun.
We are exclusively recruiting for a number of Dispatch/Warehouse Operative to work on an on-going basis.
- Working within a fast paced production environment
- Unloading and loading vehicles
- Monitoring stock in bound and outbound
- Allocating stock locations
- Must be physically fit (heavy lifting involved)
- Basic computer skills required (use of a computer system to control stock)
- FLT ideal but not essential
- Days: Monday – Thursday 7 – 4 + Friday 7 – 1
- 30 min lunch and 15 min break
- 40 hour week
The Successful Candidates:
- Previous experience in Quality Check role
- Fit and healthy due to physical and manual work
- Knowledge of production and quality procedures, and health and safety guidelines
- An excellent attention to detail
- Able to work Monday – Friday
- Availability to work at short notice
- Must have own transport or live local
You must be flexible to work all shift patterns due to the client requirements.
THOMAS will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you have not worked with THOMAS before, we have compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.