The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting a Dispatch Assistant for a Manufacturing client based in Neath to work closely with the Dispatch Administrator and Production Team to provide a comprehensive administration service and telephone cover.
Duties will involve
- Answering incoming calls relating to both despatch and replacement parts.
- Taking Payment over the phone using Worldpay.
- Utilising Excel and other IT packages to keep detailed records of calls, orders, dispatches and costing.
- Dealing with customer enquires.
- Booking transport.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients via email and telephone.
- Provide support to the Dispatch Assistant and Production Team.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in administration duties.
- Experience in customer service.
- Proficient in use of Excel.
- Be Proactive.
- Work on own Initiative.
- Good organisation skills.
Hours: 11:30 – 16:30 (over 5 days)
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.