The Interim Demand & Inventory Manager will manage a team, with the aim of optimising the supply chain within a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and committed individual with extensive experience working in a demand planning and inventory control focused role, will understand the planning cycles and business trends to optimise purchasing decisions.
• You will take a fresh look at demand planning, including current processes and best practice.
• Your aim will be to maximise availability, while minimising inventory – reducing cash tied up in stock and keeping distribution and warehouse costs low.
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Discounts to many high street and online stores
• Support with personal development and wellbeing
We are looking for:
• Experience in inventory management, purchase order management and supplier interaction
• Procurement experience, specifically in reviewing current suppliers, tenders and re-tenders
• Experience gained within a supply chain in manufacturing or distribution/logistics
• Demonstrable planning and organisation skills
• Good analytical experience and excel skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience in mentoring and delivering a training matrix
• Strong commercial skills supported by a pragmatic approach
• Strong problem solving skills and a natural flair for continual improvement
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the business
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.