A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmaceutical/ FMCG individual who has a strong background in inventory management, procurement, purchase order management and supplier interaction.
Must have experience gained within Supply Chain Manufacturing or Distribution/ Logistics.
This is a 12 month contract position, Monday to Friday.
- Reduce inventory in line with 2019 target.
- Improve OTIF performance; by effective production planning, Supplier management and capacity planning.
- Create training matrix and plan for all employees in warehousing together with costings and timings for the required activities.
- Review current logistics arrangement. Meet with suppliers and invite 3PL and 4PL tenders.
- Ensure SMART objectives are set annually and 1-2-1 meetings take place.
- Deliver financials against agreed 2019 budgets. Necessary to bring costs back under control and hit P&L requirements.
- Review current supplier base. Identify and implement changes by awarding business to key suppliers. Measured and evaluated by a presentation of options and decision based on recommendations.
- Bonus on delivery and completion of contract
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Discounts to many high street and online stores
- Support with personal development and wellbeing
Our client is seeking:
- Experience in mentoring and delivering a training matrix
- Strong commercial skills supported by a pragmatic approach
- Strong problem solving skills and a natural flair for continual improvement
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the business
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.