Full time Customer Care advisor required in Avonmouth for a pharmaceutical company (Home and office based.) Option to work from home.
40 hours a week working normal office hours.
This is a demanding position with several key skills and process to learn in the working environment where your quality and productivity are measured and targeted.
You will put the customer at heart of everything you do providing the best Customer care. Skilled in calls, e mails and other administrative functions to support the customer journey
- Proactively manage new customers through the onboarding process to ensure a professional and smooth experience.
- Sort prescriptions to ensure the customer has everything they need by liaising with surgeries and issuing payment links.
- Take ownership of all incoming contacts through various media channels (phone, email, live chat, social media etc.) to ensure a swift resolution.
- Work closely with key teams and stakeholders across the business (surgeries, new business, dispensing, dispatch, pharmacy teams).
- Assist customers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their accounts, medication orders and deliveries etc., whilst demonstrating an empathetic and friendly approach.
- Update customer accounts accurately using various systems: Salesforce, Proscript, Aircall etc.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge. Keeping up to date with changes in departmental processes and developments.
TO APPLY CALL 0117 3321586 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.