The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Abercarn, our client is seeking a talented and experienced Customer Account Manager on a permanent basis.
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00. Lunch 13:00 – 14:00
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with customers. You will be expected to maintain and build on existing relationships so they will continue choosing our client as their preferred supplier for fenestration products.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales target
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage and solve escalated conflicts with clients. Disseminate information to the client and keep them updated on changes that affect them.
- Interact with the business development Manager and other staff members in other departments.
- Ensure the smooth running of the account in terms of orders being processed; deliveries; NCR’s; queries etc.
Experience: Previous knowledge of Business Micros and fenestration products is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
In addition, a vital attribute required is a positive and “can-do” attitude.
Our client is prepared to invest time and resources in training and developing the right people who can grow into the role as planned growth will not stop.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group is an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.