The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Abercarn, our client is seeking a Conservatory Order Processor on a permanent basis.
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00. Lunch 13:00 – 14:00
As a conservatory order processor, you will be responsible for processing all technical and complex customer orders and quotes.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager you will work as part of a team within the conservatory department, which is a busy and fast-paced office.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Conservatories, UPVC windows, doors and window products.
- Previous experience of the Wendland & Leka roof desirable but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft and Business Micros.
- Have a positive outlook, be confident and organised with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate effective time management, prioritise own tasks and manage workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with good problem-solving skills and a willingness to undertake further training with the capability to implement learning into your daily work Role responsibility
- To process complex, technical customer orders into Business Micros and Virtual Shop Floor.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the customer base.
- Organise emails ensuring the mailbox is clean and up to date.
- Be involved in future product development and implementation.
- Ensure departmental targets and KPI’s are achieved.
Experience and Previous knowledge of Business Micros and fenestration products is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
In addition, a vital attribute required is a positive and “can-do” attitude.
Our client is prepared to invest time and resources in training and developing the right people who can grow into the role as planned growth will not stop.
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.