An opportunity for CNC Setter and Programmer working on a range machines using Mazatrol and Fanuc.
Our Engineering client manufacturer for a range of industries including (but not limited to) Automotive, Railway, Food and Chemical.
This is a permanent position, Monday to Thursday, 7:30-16:00 and Friday 7:30-14:30.
• 25 holidays + plus bank holidays
• Free uniform (after 3 month probation period)
• Potential overtime
• Free Parking
• Great transport links
The Roles and Responsibilities:
• Setting, Operating and Programming CNC turning centres
• Sound setting experience and must be able to set without supervision
• Setting, proving out programs and running machining centres, producing finished components to the highest quality
• Confident in the use of Mazatrol programming language
• Ability to inspect machined components to engineering drawings
• Experience and ability to write/edit programs
• Ability to read from technical drawings and work to tight tolerances
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.