An opportunity for CNC Setter and Programmer working on a range machines using Mazatrol and Fanuc.
Our Engineering client manufacturer for a range of industries including (but not limited to) Automotive, Railway, Food and Chemical.
This is a permanent position, Monday to Thursday, 7:30-16:00 and Friday 7:30-14:30.
- 25 holidays + plus bank holidays
- Free uniform (after 3 month probation period)
- Potential overtime
- Free Parking
- Great transport links
The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting, Operating and Programming CNC milling centres
- Sound setting experience and must be able to set without supervision
- Setting, proving out programs and running machining centres, producing finished components to the highest quality
- Confident in the use of Fanuc programming language
- Ability to inspect machined components to engineering drawings
- Experience and ability to write/edit programs
- Ability to read from technical drawings and work to tight tolerances