Do you want to work for an Award Winning & Fast Growing company? Do you want BIGGER & BETTER Bonuses? If you feel this is you, then we would love to meet you!
The THOMAS Recruitment Group have an exciting new opportunity for a money hungry, self-driven and tenacious Business Manager to join our Industrial Division in Bristol.
We are seeking a motivated individual to relish this opportunity and drive themselves and the business forward and become a core part of our management structure.
THOMAS Recruitment is formed by a dedicated group of professionals, who deliver the best to many of the region’s most prestigious companies. We attract and maintain the very best employee’s within the industry by providing the finest training, progression opportunities and earning potential. Hard work, tenacity and professionalism is at the optimum of our core values and is rewarded very well.
Why THOMAS Recruitment?
The rewards for you will be very high with outstanding incentives from the start. Not only are we an Award Winning and Fast Growing Company, we hold and maintain an excellent reputation within the market for our outstanding company ethos, staff training and rewards.
Here’s a handful of other benefits we offer:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
In Recruitment, no two days are the same however, the day to day duties are:
- Managing a compact team of experienced consultants
- Building rapport with clients
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered to all our clients
- Ensuring excellent client relationships are maintained throughout your business
- Working with our Central Sales team to secure new business
- Setting targets and incentives for your consultants
- Pushing and stretching your consultants for the best possible results
- Being part of a successful and established management team
- Recruiting, retaining, managing, motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
- Ensuring processes are followed and demanding excellence from all consultants
- Attending monthly Managers Meetings
The Successful Candidate:
We are committed to providing full and comprehensive training for all new starters within our business, although, previous experience within the industry for this role is needed:
- Strong track record of success
- Strong client relationships
- Desire to build a team of successful consultants
- Enjoy creating positive results through others
- Gritty & Strong Minded
- Able to create a vision and achieve it
- Understand basic maths & figures
- Ability to be hands on, if required
- Confident and Energetic
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Take pride in their work
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Own Transport
Highly Professional, Self-Motivated, Excellent Communication skills, Sense of Humour, Tenacity and a ‘Desire to Succeed’ coupled with a ‘Can do attitude’
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being ‘The Right Choice In Recruitment’, therefore, if you feel you have the tenacity, drive and desire to excel in Recruitment then please contact us today! We are looking forward to hearing from you!