Are you driven, ambitious and money-hungry? Do you have the drive to earn big?
If you clearly understand the approach to winning big business and have the capabilities to generate large sums of revenue, then we want to meet you!
With aggressive growth plans and due to continued success, we are now seeking a sharp, dedicated and passionate Proven Business Development Manager to seek out new business opportunities within the Industrial/Manufacturing Sector across South Wales.
As a vital piece within our expansion the successful candidate will be highly rewarded! Through your hard work and determination, the right candidate will be given a very high end basic salary with unlimited commission and with development to progress throughout the business as we grow.
- Market Leading Bonus Structure
- 33 Days Annual leave – Including Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Sales Performance of the Year Award
- High levels of Commission paid out
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
The Successful Business Development Manager:
- Experience in Recruitment sales is essential
- Experience in B2B sales with a strong track record of larger winning
- Highly motivated and money orientated
- Experience of selling ‘intangibles’ is crucial
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and the ability to shrug off rejection
- Desire and resilience to obtain leads via cold calling
- A smart, business appearance without exception
- An ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
- Drive to meet your personal target while remaining part of an amicable team
- Must have valid licence and own transport
- Driving new business revenue opportunities with the Industrial Sector
- Cold calling decision makers at all levels from Managers to Senior Directors.
- Successfully acquiring new clients via telephone calls to businesses within your geographical area
- Meeting with potential clients for business opportunities
- Meeting your personal and team targets
- Be responsible for the reporting of weekly figures
- Build a solid profitable pipeline of new business
If you are ready to start your journey in a rapidly growing company with SUPERB earning potential then get in touch today!