The THOMAS Recruitment Group have an exciting new opportunity for a money hungry, self-driven and tenacious Business Development Manager to join our well established Central Sales Division.
Our determined sales team emulate our company ethos by conducting themselves with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times, confirming to our new and existing clients that The THOMAS Recruitment Group are their first option for all recruitment needs.
Hard work, commitment and loyalty are rewarded at The THOMAS Recruitment Group with highly competitive salaries, personal incentives to name a few. We attract and maintain the very best talent by providing the finest training within the recruitment industry.
Based in our Cardiff HQ office:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be a hunter, seeking out new business opportunities within the Industrial/Manufacturing sector across Cardiff and the South Wales area.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify profitable revenue streams within the chosen markets
- Cold calling decision makers at all levels from Production Managers, HR Managers and Directors.
- Conduct face to face meetings in order to build successful business relationships
- Network appropriately to seek and build business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients for business opportunities
- Meeting your personal targets
- Create a strategic plan to sales across a large geographical area
- Be responsible for the reporting of weekly figures
- Build a solid profitable pipeline of new business
- Negotiate and close deals
- Calculate cost effective but profitable proposals
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Recruitment sales is essential
- Experience in B2B sales is essential-Minimum of 3 Years
- Highly motivated and money orientated
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent relationship builder
- Numerically sound
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and the ability to shrug off rejection
- Desire and resilience to obtain leads via cold calling
- A smart, business appearance without exception
- An ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
- Drive to meet your personal target while remaining part of an amicable team
- Must have valid licence and own transport
Reward & Benefits:
We are committed to making THOMAS an excellent place to work for our people and rewarding outstanding performances,
Some of our benefits include:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Sales Performance of the Year Award
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
This is a fast-paced environment with a lot of positive energy, we offer lots of incentives in the workplace and believe in having a lot of fun whilst we work.