Job title: Bookkeeper
Hours: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: £11 – £14 per hour (depending on experience)
Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Bookkeeper to join a well – established clothing company in Kings Norton Business Park.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Daily monitoring of customer accounts / Payments and credit limits Sales ledger
- Supplier Invoice validation / Purchase ledger control
- Pro-forma payment confirmation
- Check and verify source documents, invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Allocate and post financial transaction details
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Create financial statements (Income statement, balance sheet)
- Collate and analyse account data and generate financial reports
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process payroll & VAT
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Calculate and prepare tax payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with audits
- Maintain complete filing systems to support financial records
- Credit Control
- Production of management accounts
- Customs import / export declarations
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- A keen Eye for detail.
- Excellent Numeracy and accurate data entry skills.
- Takes pride in work produced and very organised.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Friendly and flexible.
- Strong Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel skills
- An experienced bookkeeper or AAT Qualified
- At least 6 months experience with QuickBooks
- Previous Sage experience
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5pm OR EMAIL THOMAS Birmingham Industrial at firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re Industrial recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.