Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-known Automated Entrance Installation Company in Birmingham, The role will involve travel and you will be required to hold valid certification for the role as detailed below.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Installation of Aluminium Shop Fronts
- Installation of Swing / Bi – Fold / Sliding / Automatic Entrances
- Working within a team
- Customer / Public facing within retail premises
- Highlighting potential issues
- Assisting with other Daily tasks
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Experience working to drawings
- Able to communicate with relevant team members
- Ability to work unassisted
- Strong Can Do Attitude
- CSCS CARD ESSENTIAL
- NVQ Level 2 (Door Systems) Advantageous
- Clean Driving License
- ADIA ADSA
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
THOMAS will endeavor to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you’ve not worked with THOMAS before, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.