- Responsible for inputting information and maintaining accurate data on the Asset and Fleet Management Systems.
- Maintain records of Technicians work completed and in progress. Check for accuracy and ensure information is supplied when required, referring anomalies to the relevant manger.
- Generate productivity reports and record budgetary information relating to different service contracts/clients to assist with budget control.
- Responsible for invoicing service contract clients for all work undertaken on their behalf. Provide relevant information, test certificates and other documents as necessary.
- Provide admin support to Workshops, including the production of job cards, ordering parts and supplies, processing invoices, producing reports and inputting accurate information into the various technical management systems.
- Provide a reception service, dealing with telephone calls and personal callers, together with answering routine enquiries and taking message to facilitate the efficient and effective operation of the Centre and to project an appropriate corporate image.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 GCSE passes at Grade C or above, including English Language with sound general admin experience.
- Computer literate with experience of using database and spreadsheets and ideally, using Microsoft packages.
- Good organising skills with the ability to manage diaries and arrange meetings
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, orally and in writing, with a good telephone manner.
- Able to prioritise, work deadlines and manage time effectively with minimal supervision and able to work using own initiative.
f you are interested in this EXCELLENT opportunity, please call our Bristol team on 0117 3321586 and ask for Fran THOMAS Recruitment – “The Right Choice in Recruitment”.