The THOMAS Recruitment Group is exclusively recruiting for an Accuracy Checking Technician on behalf of a market leading, innovative, pharmaceutical company, based in Avonmouth.
Our client is seeking an experienced Accuracy Checking Technician (ACT) to contribute to the success of Off-Site Dispensing by providing an exceptional level of quality of service at all times.
- Deal with all pharmacies politely and efficiently
- Deal effectively with all pharmacy and customer complaints, escalate complaints where appropriate.
- Follow all SOP’s
- Receive and check prescriptions from pharmacies following all SOP’s highlighting any queries to Pharmacist
- Accurately label and assemble items, under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Take responsibility for checking all own work prior to check by Pharmacist.
- To follow all SOP’s and requirements when accuracy checking
- Ensure the dispensary and other areas, as appropriate, are clean and orderly to maximize efficiency and reduce the risk of dispensing errors.
- Ensure confidentiality of patient and company information as required by the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure stock received, is stored and used for replenishment as appropriate.
- Complete stock counts as required
- Ensure stock rotation and carry out date checks on stock stored at the Hub.
- Alert the Hub team to any unusual or suspicious occurrences in the Hub. Comply with all security, health and safety and system procedures within the Pharmacy.
- Undertake general housekeeping and cleaning as appropriate.
- Attend all training and development as required.
- To assist in the training of new members of staff
- Any other duties as required.
- Qualified in NVQ Level 3 Technicians Course
- Successfully completed ACT qualification for checking 1500 items
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures accurately
- Confidence to highlight and report any issues identified
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Internal training and development plan
- Company pension
- Free parking
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8.30am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.