An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts team based at our HQ in Cardiff.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group was founded in 2007 and has expanded aggressively and consistently since. We currently have 9 offices across the UK which are driven by delivering‘1st class excellence’ to each of our clients and candidates.
We are renowned for developing our staff to achieve promotions, rewarding excellent performances, and recognising our staff in many ways.
So, if you are looking for a company that will support your growth and provide you with the steppingstones to achieve your goals, then look no further.
- Experience in Credit Control – strong relationship builder
- Good communicator
- Proactive approach to tasks
- General accounts experience
- Eager to learn and develop their knowledge
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in SAGE – desirable but not essential
- Key focus on credit control with the main form of communication via telephone
- Input of purchase ledger invoices and General sales ledger administration
- Reconcile bank accounts weekly
- General support of the Accounts team
- Support with payroll function – training provided
- Opportunity to be up skilled in other aspects of Accounts, such as management accounts
This role would be suitable for someone who has a variety of experience within the accounts department.
- Work in a fun and vibrant culture
- Free Parking
- Employee of the Month
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Tailored training and career opportunities
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being ‘The Right Choice In Recruitment’