The THOMAS Recruitment Group are seeking an exceptional individual to join our client’s sales team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a business development background along with selling into the Housing & Construction sector.
Established in 1986, our client has specialised in the manufacturing & supplying of mail / parcel box solutions across the UK. By tapping into the e-commerce market, their goal of streamlining the parcel management system & catering to countless sectors continues to evolve; now they are looking to grow their team even further through the acquisition of a new talent.
Business Development Executive | UK
Our client is looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to progress & implement strategies across the UK. This role is very fast paced & will require you to create opportunities via your own networking & cold calls.
You should be able to demonstrate your sales achievements & our figures against your target. Supported by our client’s line manager, the successful candidate must be comfortable developing & executing their own prospecting strategy to deliver a continually solid pipeline.
This is very much a New Business ‘Hunter’ role, which requires tenacity & hard work.
The successful Candidate
- Be able to demonstrate sales achievements against their targets.
- Come from a sales background (ideally housing & construction).
- Confident with delivering presentations.
- Great organisational skills.
- Excellent communication & telephone manner.
- Proficient with office software & CRM’s.
- Eager to learn & develop their knowledge.
- Building relationships with clients in the industry.
- Support with continuous growth.
- Hitting monthly / quarterly targets & meeting KPI’s.
- Diary management
- Identify & follow up on new leads.
- Build a healthy client base.
- Management client expectations.
- Upsell further products & solutions.
- Work in a fun & vibrant culture.
- Free Parking whilst onsite.
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays.
Tailored training & career opportunities.