The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting for a Process Engineer on behalf an innovative, award winning, market leading medical device company.
Our client is seeking an experienced, pro-active and motivated Process Engineer to join our clients’ market leading organisation. The successful candidate will promote a positive, hands on approach whilst effectively meeting the demands of the industry through focusing on quality, service delivery and continuous process improvements.
Your new role:
- Design of jigs and fixtures using solid works.
- Manufacturing of devices containing small parts and low volume manufacturing.
- Identify process problems and non-conformance’s in manufacturing processes and develop corrective actions.
- Define and perform maintenance and calibration procedures.
- Drive continuous and process improvements.
- Project management.
- Support internal audits and work under ISO13485.
- Documentation preparation and control.
- Review procedures for accuracy and make updates using a Document Change Order to reflect process changes, and develop production procedures, standard operating procedures testing and inspection and drawings.
- Participate in New Product Development teams to establish quality standards for new products and create process procedures, specifications and work instructions as needed and support new product launches.
- Implement GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) throughout manufacturing.
- Coordinate the training of Manufacturing Operators and act as a mentor and technical resource.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in using adhesives
- Laser/ resistance welding skills
- Advanced Soldering skills
- PLC control experience
- Crimping skills
- Cleanroom experience (ISO class 7/8)
- Familiarity with ISO13485
- Solid works experience
- Familiarity with statistical process control (SPC, CPK’s etc.)
- Experience is designing pneumatical powered tooling
- Experience of working with external tooling companies
- Familiar with repeatability & reproducibility
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as and when required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Secure/ progressive company
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- To undertake your duties with enthusiasm and pride
- To lead by example at all times
- Adopt the role of facilitator, mentor and coach
- The prompt implementation of decisions
- Adopt a ‘safety first’ approach to all that you do
- To be flexible and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8.30am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL email@example.com
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.